Shipping and Returns Policy
All prices are in Canadian Dollars (CAD). We ship to most countries internationally, please check your shipping options at the Checkout page for more details! Please choose the appropriate shipping rate for your order, or your order may be cancelled or delayed if the rate is miscalculated!
Your order will typically be shipped within 3-5 days from when you place it. There will be variable shipment times, couriers and costs based off of where you live in the world, and how heavy your packed order physically is. We make every effort to get stuff out to you as quickly and affordably as possible! Shipping costs are automatically calculated at checkout, but if we discover drastic differences between what is calculated, and how much the actual cost is, we will make every effort to refund you the difference.
Orders made later in the week, or during the weekend will not be processed until the following week as our courier service via DHL is unavailable during the week. International customers outside Canada or the USA may be charged additional customs or import fees.
- Canada Domestic: Shipped via Canada Post, variable by weight. Arrives within 1-2 weeks, dependent on how close you are to Alberta! Parcels WILL be delievered with a "Card for Pickup" unless otherwise specified in the comments section of your order.
- Express USA: Shipped via DHL Express Worldwide, tracked parcel, variable by weight. Typically arrives within 1 week. Individual patches and small items will be sent via Canada Post lettermail or Canada Post Small Parcel without tracking if shipping costs are under $16.00. US Armed Forces addressed will all be shipped via USPS via Canada Post.
- Express Europe: Shipped via DHL Express Worldwide, tracked parcel, variable by weight and region of Europe. Typically arrives within 1-2 weeks for Western Europe, and 1-2 weeks for North/Eastern Europe. Individual patches and small items will be sent via Canada Post lettermail or Canada Post Small Parcel without tracking.
- Express Australia/Oceania: Shipped via DHL Express Worldwide, Typically arrives within 1 week. Individual patches and small items will be sent via Canada Post lettermail or Canada Post Small Parcel without tracking.
- Israel: Shipped via DHL Express Worldwide, Typically arrives within 1-3 weeks. Individual patches and small items will be sent via Canada Post lettermail or Canada Post Small Parcel without tracking.
- Carribean: Shipped via DHL Express Worldwide, Typically arrives within 1-3 weeks. Individual patches and small items will be sent via Canada Post lettermail or Canada Post Small Parcel without tracking.
- South Africa & Phillipines: Shipped via DHL Express Worldwide, Typically arrives within 3-4 weeks. Individual patches and small items will be sent via Canada Post lettermail or Canada Post Small Parcel without tracking.
Note: All packages under 0.82lb will be shipped via Canada Post, this includes individual orders of patches, flags, or other light items. Tracking may not be available for international orders. For international orders, we recommend splitting your orders wherever possible (especially if they involve small items such as flags and patches) to save on shipping costs.
All shipping rates you will be quoted with during the checkout screen include handling fees. Shipping costs may be reduced at the discretion of Fireforce Ventures on a case by case basis (ie. local deliveries in Calgary, merged orders).
Items under a certain weight (ie. lighter objects, morale patches, etc.) will be shipped via envelope or small parcel. Tracking is typically not available for these smaller items. Expect anywhere from 2-5 weeks added from your shipping time if that is the case. A rule of thumb for reference is that DHL Express shipping rate minimums start at $29.00CAD outside of Canada. Please contact us if your order does not arrive in the expected timeframe!
Fireforce Ventures defines "military surplus" or "milsurp" explicitly as used apparel or equipment, that has be surplused out by a national military. We do not consider military apparel or equipment that was never issued by a national military (e.g South African Defence Force Shirts) to be military surplus.
All products that are marked as such as sold as is, and may be in various states and conditions depending on the environment it was previously used in. The product on the rare occasion may be defective and no longer serviceable, whereupon our returns policy would apply. This does not apply in the cases of:
- Colour fade within reason
- Loose threads
- Small stains, markings or thread burn marks
- Irregular stitching/repairs (this would be noted in the product description)
- Small holes, or tears (this would also be noted in the product description)
Rule of thumb, if you can wear it in the bush, or hand sew it up under 2 minutes, it's still serviceable in our books, and it should be in yours too!
Order cancellations should be requested to us at email@example.com within 8 hours of your purchase, and we will refund you in full. If your order is not cancelled within this time frame, we will have to process your inquiry as a return as your product will likely have been prepared for shipment and dispatched. To be eligible for a refund for a cancelled order, the product must be returned to us at your expense.
Please do not return products to Fireforce Ventures before first contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our policy lasts 30 days from the date of your purchase.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging if applicable. For products identified as military surplus, it should be returned in the same condition that the product was received.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Exceptions can be made on a case by case basis, especially if your order has taken additional time to arrive due to slower international shipping.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted:
- Evidence of wear, ripped tags, or open packaging if the product is new or unissued military surplus.
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery.
You will be responsible for shipping your own item for returns, and will compensate you for that amount if you send an attached shipping cost invoice to email@example.com.
If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund unless it is a cancellation related refund. If you opt to recieve an exchange, we will ship the exchanged product free of charge but you will not be compensated your initial return shipping.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
We only replace items if they returned, defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, we will provide you with a mailing address to send your returned item.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.