"Gentlemen, this one's off the books."
Faithful reproduction of one of the variants of the US issue "sterile shirts", designed to clandestine and deniable operations in Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos during the Vietnam War. Utilized by US Special Forces units, South Vietnamese ARVN units, and CIDG personnel, various black garments were issued by CISO United States (Counter Insurgency Office) in M-64 jungle variations and ARVN styled cuts. This allowed wearers to conduct special missions with plausible deniability and even emulate the appearance of their North Vietnamese foe. We have produced an outstanding example of a lightweight all-black an ARVN shirt with the same "sterile" features of original examples, making it perfect for re-enactors, or those lookin' to "go dark".
- 1-to-1 reproduction, based off original examples produced by the United States CISO (Counter Insurgency Support Office) in Okinawa, for issue to the ARVN (Army of the Republic of Vietnam)
- 100% cotton construction in sterile black
- Four double external button secured pockets, in line with ARVN standard issues
- ARVN style large jungle cuff for ease of rolling and excellent air flow
- Fantasy "Redacted" tag, paying tribute to the original sterile tagless nature of the originals
All prices are in United States Dollars (USD). We ship internationally!