Country of Origin:
United States of America
Developed in conjunction with Crye Precision and Natick Army Labs, the "Multicam" Operational Camouflage Pattern (OCP) was developed as a replacement to the much hated Universal Camouflage Pattern (UCP). First adopted in 2015, to be issued alongside branches of the US military in OCP uniforms, it continues to be utilized today by the US Army, Air Force and Space Force.
Styled in an standard Army Combat Uniform (ACU) cut, in accordance with US military AR670-1 dress regulations, pant is full of features including:
- Polycotton ripstop fabric in the now iconic MultiCam OCP
- Fire resistant, insect repellent treated fabric
- 2.5" belt loops
- Dual slit hand pockets (just don't let the Sergeant Major see you using 'em)
- BDU style buttoned fly and dual cargo pockets
- Internal bungie strap at cargo pocket for extra retention
- Leg cuff and waist cinching straps
- Dual arse pockets with BDU style buttons
All prices are in Canadian Dollars (CAD). We ship internationally!
Note: This product is in "Military Surplus Condition". Please refer to our Shipping and Returns Policy for details!