Country of Origin:
United States of America
It's an older pattern, but it checks out. Rock that pre-2002 National Guard look, and win the Cold War all over again! Lightly used US Army Woodland Rain Parkas, seconded direct from the Department of Defense! First adopted in 1981 after years experimentation, this pattern served to replace the decades old olive drab uniforms that were well past their glory days. The pattern itself features four natural colours in shades of green and dark brown in a manner very similar to it's ERDL predecessor of Vietnam War fame. With many decades of development behind it, it's no surprise that these uniforms still work!
- Aesthetic M81 US Woodland Pattern
- Extra authentic field musk, but still very good Grade 1 condition
- Pocket holes compatible with BDU hand pockets
- Zippered and velcro secured leg cuffs, allowing you to easily throw these trousers over a pair of boots
- On par in pricing with a lame banana rain poncho, but far more badass looking
All prices are in Canadian Dollars (CAD). We ship internationally!
Note: This item is in "Military Surplus Condition." Please refer to our Shipping and Returns Policy for more details.