Terms of Service Overview
This website is operated by the Fireforce Ventures Corporation of Texas, herein referred to as "Fireforce Ventures". Throughout the site, the terms "we", "us", and "our" refer to Fireforce Ventures. We offer this website, including all information, tools, and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated.
By visiting our site and/or purchasing physical products or services from us, you engage in our "service" and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions, in adherence to our values and standards. These terms apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers vendors, customers, merchants, and/or contributors of content.
We encourage you to read these terms carefully before accessing or using our site. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these terms. If you do you agree to the terms, please leave this website and do not engage any of our services.
Any new features or tools of this current website are also subjected to our Term of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change, or replace any part of these Terms of Service updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page for periodic changes. Your continued use or access of our website following any updates constitute acceptance of those changes.
Our store is hosted by Shift4Shop, which provides their services in order to allow us to serve you.
We do not sell firearms, firearms parts, ammunition (live or blank), pyrotechnics, body armor, or any other parts thereof.
A. Values & Standards
Fireforce Ventures strongly adheres to the following core tenets:
- We will always do our utmost to act in a manner which makes us deserving of trust and respect by all who should ever deal or seek to deal with us. Additionally, We will always deal squarely, fairly, and honestly with anyone who seeks to do business with us.
- We will always maintain contact with our customers as clearly and as transparently as possible to ensure to the best of our ability that they know that they are being taken care of.
- We strongly believe in the "spark" and soul of every individual human being, born or unborn. All mankind is entitled to certain unalienable rights, which no state apparatus can deprive them of. These rights are clearly defined in the Constitution of the United States of America, including rights to expression, fair representation, and firearms ownership, among others. We make absolutely no compromises on our views about these aforementioned rights. Under no circumstances shall we ever support any organizations that infringe on these rights.
- We unequivocally condemn any unironic racial identitarians, whether they be white, black, yellow, blue, or purple. Under no circumstances shall we ever support any organization that supports racial politics, All lives matter.
- We will not support, in any way, any states, organizations, or individuals which are known to avowedly and openly adhere to any form of Marxist doctrine.
- The prowess and spirit of the Fireforce soldiers of Southern Africa from 1960-1994 deserves to be commemorated for time immemorial. This includes all the fighting men and women of the Rhodesian Security Forces, South African Defence Force, and Portuguese Armed Forces (Ultramar). Under no circumstances we will be silenced or otherwise withdraw our support for Africa's Greatest Generation.
- Fireforce Ventures fully supports active serving military personnel, law enforcement and first responders who serve their respective nations. Furthermore, we also fully support veterans who have loyally served their honour.
- Fireforce Ventures fully supports the efforts of legitimate anti-poaching operations in Southern Africa. We are committed to making every effort to equip the brave men and women on the front lines in the fight to defend Africa's natural heritage.
- We will always strive to reduce waste generated by our business activities in order to lessen the impact that we have on the environment. Wherever possible, we will financially support non-profits in the fields of environmental conservation and anti-poaching.
- The United States of America is, and should remain, a nation governed by laws, not men. All activities and endorsements provided by Fireforce Ventures as an organization will always be conducted with a fair respect towards lawful authorities and the rule of law. Additionally, under no circumstances would Fireforce Ventures conduct business with any organizations recognized by the United States Department of State as a terrorist group, state sponsors of terrorism, nor will we work with individuals or organizations under financial sanctions by the United States of America.
B. Service Misuse & Refusal
While we fully believe and support freedom of speech, but we have a vested interested our existence as a business in the wake of recent political developments towards the cult of “woke” and “cancel culture”. As such, we reserve the right to refuse service to customs who display conduct considered to be a "misuse of service". We characterize "misuse of service" here at Canada Camo as follows:
- Engaging Fireforce Ventures staff or proprietors with hostile behavior or objectionable that is abusive in nature, and/or intends to degrade an individual based on personal attributes, including age, race, nationality, disability, family status, religion, gender, or sexual orientation.
- Affiliating a third-party organization such as a political party or advocacy group with Fireforce Ventures if there is no legal or business connection.
- Conducting any illegal, fraudulent, deceptive practices while conducting any business with Fireforce Ventures.
- Defamatory comments on erroneous grounds about the nature/legality of the business conducted at Fireforce Ventures, and/or products offered at Fireforce Ventures.
We reserve the right to refuse service to any individuals who have exercised the above behaviors. This includes everything from order cancellations to temporary/permanent bans from accessing our website, social media, or Buyer's Club platforms.
C. Accuracy, Completeness and Timeliness of Information
We make every attempt to ensure information available on this site is as accurate as possible, however there may still be gaps in accuracy prior to updates being provided. The material on this web store therefore is provided only for general information and should not be relied upon or used as a sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Wherever possible, we will attempt to provide the aforementioned sources as reference material.
This website does contain historical information. Historical information is by definition not necessarily current, and therefore provided for your reference only. As with all other information displayed on this website, we make efforts to cite primary or otherwise authoritative sources on all historical information.
D. Modifications to Services and Prices
Prices for our products are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right at any time to modify, discontinue or otherwise change the nature of a product listed on this website. We shall not be liable for any changes to you or any third-party for modification, price change, suspensions or discontinuance of service for any of the aforementioned products as displayed on this website.. However in the event that an agreed upon price has been paid via a direct purchase or invoice billing of physical products/service, the prices agreed upon on customer invoices will always be honored.
E. Product or Services
Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through this webstore. These products or services may have limited quantities are are subject to our Shipping & Returns Policy. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors, images and variations of our products as they appear in real life. We cannot guarantee however that you device display of any colors will be 100% accurate. This is an inherent risk in purchasing only that you should adhere to. We reserve the right, but are not obligated to, limited the sales of our products or services to any person, geographical region or jurisdiction. We exercise this right on a case by case basis, either based off of our values and standards (Section A), or major supply chain disruptions such as pandemics, labor union strikes, transportation stoppages, or wars. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at anytime without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or services made on this site is void where prohibited. We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your personal expectations. However, we will make sure to make corrections in errors of service on our end as per our Shipping & Returns Policy.
F. Buyer's Club Reservation Deposit Policy
Buyer's Club members may have opportunities to make reservation deposits for certain products. Purchasing a deposit for a product serves as an indication of your interest ensuring a certain size/variation of this product once it becomes available. By making a deposit, we as Fireforce Ventures have agreed to a temporary lock in pricing, firm production slot, firm delivery date, and the specified configuration of this product. To complete the purchase of this product once it becomes available, it will become your responsibility to pay for the product in full, minus the cost of the deposit, within 14 days. A temporary price lock will be in effective 14 days once the product becomes available. Failure to make a payment will result in an immediate cancellation and refund of your deposit. Instructions on how to be pay for the outstanding balance will be forwarded to you via email.. There is no obligation for your to make a final purchase with your deposit, and all deposits may be cancelled and refunded in full after 7 days has elapsed from the date of the initial transaction.
G. Accuracy of Billing & Account Info
We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit, or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that us the same billing/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an cancel, we may attempt to notify you by contact the e-mail or the phone number provided at the time your order was placed. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgement, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers, or distributors without an pre-arranged wholesale arrangement.
H. Third Party Links
Certain content, products and services available via our Service may include materials from third-parties. Third party links on this site may direct you to third-party sites that are affiliated or not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluation the materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third parties. We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase of purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third-party's policies and practices and fully understand them before engaging in any transactions with them. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
I. User comments, Feedback & Misc. submissions
If, at our request, you send certain specific submission (for example contest entries) or without a request from us you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively "comments"), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate, and otherwise use any medium any comments that you may forward to us. We are and shall be under no obligation to maintain any comments in confidence, pay compensation, or respond to comments. We may (but are obligated to) monitor, edit, or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party's intellectual property or Terms of Service. You agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright posted by you or any third-party.
J. Personal Information
K. Errors, Inaccuracies or Omissions
Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to the product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times, and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you submitted your order). We undertake no obligation to update, amend, or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any related website, should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or any related website has been modified or updated.
L. Disclaimer of Warranties; Limitation of Liability
We do not guarantee, represent, or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free. We do not warrant that the results may be obtained from the use of the service will be reliable or accurate. You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you. You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use the service is at your sole risk. The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (expect as expressly stated by us) provided 'as is" and 'as available' for your use, without any representation, warranties, or conditions of any kind, either express, or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement. In no case shall Fireforce Ventures Corporation, our directors, officers, employees, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages (whether based in tort (negligence), contract, strict liability or otherwise arising from your use of any service or any products procured using the service, or any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility. Because some states of jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states of jurisdictions, or liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Fireforce Ventures Corporation and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fee, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference, or violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
In the event that any provision of these Terms of Service is determined to be unlawful, void, or unenforceable such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms of Service, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
The obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes. These Terms of Service are effective unless and until terminated by either your or us. You may terminate these Terms of Service at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our services, or when you cease using our site. If in our sole judgement you fail, or we suspect that you have failed to comply with any term or provision of these Terms of Service, we also may terminate this agreement at any time without notice and you will remain liable for all amounts due to and including the date of termination; and/or accordingly may deny you access to our Services (or any part thereof).
P. Entire Agreement
The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. These Term of Service and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site or in respect to the service constitutes entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Service, and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service). Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms of Service shall not be construed against the drafting party.
Q. Governing Law
These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Texas.
R. Contact Information
Questions about the our Terms of Service should be sent to us at [email protected]