Country of Origin: Spain
On par with "civvie" pattern jackets that are beyond most people's price points, the Spanish have really outdone themselves with the "gucchi-est" rain jackets we've ever seen!
The Spanish M09 Woodland Pattern (Ejercito pixelado boscoso) is basically a 1 for 1 copy of Crye Precision Multicam, with some dramatic changes to prevent having to get it licensed. Notably, this includes the Green hue colour scheme and pattern pixellation. The changes allow it to be utilized more narrowly in the temperate and woodland environments of Europe and North America. As of 2009, it is the current issue pattern utilized by the Spanish Army.
These jackets are a cut above the rest in terms of many modern military rain jackets, and are absolutely loaded with features. These include:
- Rain and water proofed lightweight design
- Extremely well engineered covered main, pocket, and auxillary zippers
- Large auxiliary velcro arm pocket on left arm
- Two zippered pockets at each side
- Zippered mesh armpits for ventilation
- Reinforced roll-up hood
- Velcro panels for customization at left breast (service information) and left shoulder (Spanish Flag, may be included)
- Easy to adjust velcro cuffs and waist cinching straps for extra insulation
- Soft padding at neck and collar line for increased comfort
We are often blown away by a lot of the cool stuff we come into here at Fireforce Ventures, but these absolutely floored us. These jackets punch well above their price point, and feature a pretty spectacular camouflage pattern. We can't stress enough that you need one of these for your next bush adventure!
- Small: 36-38 inch chest, 5'6-5'8 height
- Medium: 38-40 inch chest, 5'9-5'11 height
- Large: 40-42 inch chest, 6'0-6'2 height
- Extra-Large: 42-44 inch chest, 6'1-6'3 height
- Extra Extra-Large: 44-46 inch chest, 6'4+ height
All prices are in Canadian Dollars (CAD). We ship internationally!
Note: This product is in "Military Surplus Condition". Please refer to our Shipping and Returns Policy for details.