Country of Origin: Republic of South Africa (pre-1994) A Fireforce Ventures exclusive!
The most authentic reproductions of South African Defence Force kit on the market - bar none! We warned back in 2017 that the seemingly endless supply of South African Defence Force Nutria Brown surplus was bound to end one day. It appears that day has finally come, with COVID related supply chain issues putting the final nail in the coffin of importing kit over from South Africa into North America.
With that in mind, we brought back this outstanding classic trouser, as worn by members of the South African Defence Force from the mid-1980s until the early 2000s when the old "Army Browns" were superceded by the Soldier 2000 camouflage pattern. These are an outstanding hard-wearing trouser, perfect for re-enactors or vintage wear enthusiasts alike!
- Original 1-to-1 scale reproduction of the original South African Defence Force issue 2nd pattern trousers - down to the correct colour and fabric weight!
- Durable cotton fabric kept away crud and the scorching Transvaal sun
- Drawstring at waist and boot blousing cinching strap for size adjustment
- Button fly for maximum air flow and tactical urination
- 2x double buttoned cargo pockets
- 2x hand pockets
- Velcro secured field dressing pocket
- Internally buttoned rear arse pocket
- Small: 29-31" adjustable waist, 31.5" inseam, 15.5" seat, 42" leg measurement
- Medium: 32-34" adjustable waist, 32" inseam, 16" seat, 43" leg measurement
- Large: 34-37" adjustable waist, 32.5" inseam, 16" seat, 44" leg measurement
- Extra Large: 37-40" adjustable waist, 33" inseam, 16.5" seat, 45" leg measurement
- 2XL: 40-43" adjustable waist, 33.5" inseam, 17" seat, 46" leg measurement
All prices are in United States Dollars (USD). We ship internationally!