Country of Origin: South Africa
There's a reason the South African Defence Force Pattern 1983 Battle Jackets are legendary!
Loaded with features, that made it a favourite with legendary units including the SADF Parabats, 32 Battalion, and later use with Executive Outcomes PMC Operators. This piece of kit is now becoming increasingly rare, with lots of cheapo knockoffs being made instead. Luckily for you, this is the "real thing", in the legendary Nutria Browns of the SADF.
Manufactured in a strong, water resistant Cordura Nylon, these battle jackets were well ahead of their time when first developed. Every Battle Jacket has been previously inspected and thoroughly cleaned for immediate serviceability by one of our contacts in South Africa. We scored these suckers at one heck of a bargain, and we're happy to extend some of those savings on to you!
- Genuine South African Defence Force Battle Jacket in Nutria Brown
- Circa late 1980s production
- Iconic South African Tactical Vest Style
- 5x double mag pouches for 5.56mm magazines (Galil, STANAG, P-Mags, etc.), can be roughly some 7.62x39mm and 7.62NATO magazines in a pinch
- 1x large front pouch
- 2x large grenade pouches
- 1x extra large two compartment backpack pouch - ideal for CamelBak, maps, or use as a daypack
- 2x large auxiliary/canteen pouch (right side)
- Fully adjustable cinching side straps, and shoulder straps
- Very (very) sexy, and high LCF ("look-cool-factor"). You'd look pretty "Mad Max" wearing it!
All prices are in United States Dollars (USD). We ship internationally!
Note: This item is in "Grade 1 Military Surplus Condition." Please refer to our Shipping and Returns Policy for more details.