***MUST READ BEFORE ORDERING***
Please understand, this product is PRE-ORDER and have not yet been manufactured! Your pre-order will be manufactured as your order is placed.
The product images are digital mock ups, and only a very basic reflection of the final product. For more details on the final product, please refer to the "Features" section of this product description. Delivery will occur 180 days after your order, and we will only process and refunds/cancellations after this period. Any pre-order products you order will ship separately from other products you may have ordered.
We do not recommend ordering any products, as this may significantly delay your order or require us to bill you for additional shipping costs.
Due to the high volume of orders, WE WILL NOT ENTERTAIN ANY REQUESTS FOR SIZE CHANGES. Order correctly the first time please! By placing this pre-order, you fully agree and acknowledge all of the above pre-order terms. This special run of pre-orders is for the critical purpose of moving our company to the United States. We need to seriously get out of this Canada given how our business has been treated.
Country of Origin: Rhodesia
The Rhodesian Brushstroke pattern is legendary, from it's inception during the Rhodesian Bush War, to later service throughout Africa, a variant to this day remains the standard camo of the Zimbabwean Army. At one point, the pattern was noted as being so effective that it was in contention to replace the M83 Woodland pattern for the United States Marine Corps.
We're proud to offer this outstanding pattern, reproduced in the same cut that was issued to members of the Rhodesian Security Forces. Designed to be tucked into trousers, this shirt works well as a hard wearing uniform shirt in temperate/tropical environments.
We are extremely proud to be reproducing a piece of military history! Don't be fooled by cheap imitations. We're proud to be THE ONLY company manufacturing products in the original Rhodesian Brushstroke pattern based off an original bolt of David Whitehead Textiles 2nd Pattern fabric from 1979.
- Pattern based off an original David Whitehead Textile bolt and a Statesman manufactured artifact
- 100% lightweight cotton construction in Rhodesian Brushstroke
- Two breast pockets with accurate two-hole green buttons and pleating
- Shoulder epaulettes with accurate two-hole green buttons
- Replica "Salisbury 1973 tag" based off the design of an original tailored British South Africa Police summer shorts
- Small: 36-38 inch chest, 5'6-5'8 height
- Medium: 38-40 inch chest, 5'9-5'11 height
- Large: 40-42 inch chest, 6'0-6'2 height
- XL: 42-44 inch chest, 6'1-6'3 height
- 2XL: 44-48 inch chest, 6'4+ height
- 3XL: 46-50 inch chest, 6'4+ height
All prices are in Canadian Dollars (CAD). We ship internationally!