Country of Origin: Rhodesia
The Rhodesian Brushstroke pattern is legendary, from it's inception during the Rhodesian Bush War to later service throughout Africa. To this day, a variant of Rhodesian Brushstroke to this day remains the standard camo of the Zimbabwean Army. At one point, the pattern was noted as being so effective that it was in contention to replace the M83 Woodland pattern for the United States Marine Corps. We're proud to be one of the few places to be selling this faithful reproduction!
The spittin' image of the Rhodesian soldier was defined by this iconic Rhodesian "Keko" style hat. This classic bush hat is 100% cotton and reproduced in the famous Rhodesian Brushstroke pattern. We've also make several design changes to the hats we previously offered here at Fireforce Ventures.
We are extremely proud to be reproducing a piece of military history! Don't be fooled by cheap imitations. We're proud to be THE ONLY company manufacturing products in the original Rhodesian Brushstroke pattern based off an original bolt of David Whitehead Textiles 2nd Pattern fabric from 1979.
- 100% ripstop cotton construction in Rhodesian Brushstroke pattern based off an original David Whitehead Textile bolt and various other original artifacts
- Iconic "flap cap" or "c*nt cap" style sun flap for neck protection
- Accurate khaki buttons to secure sun flap when not in use (sample photos currently show a green button, this will be corrected once production is complete)
- Orange panel at inside of the hat for aerial recognition
- Replica "Salisbury 1973 tag" based off the design of an original tailored British South Africa Police summer shorts
- Medium: 56-58cm / 7 1/4 inches diameter
- Large: 58-60cm / 7 1/2 inches diameter
- Extra Large: 60-62cm / 7 3/4 inches diameter
All prices in Canadian Dollars (CAD). We ship internationally!