Please understand, this product is PRE-ORDER and have not yet been manufactured! Your pre-order will be manufactured as your order is placed.
The product images are physical mockups, and we fully intend to make some serious final changes to the product for additional accuracy. For more details on the final product, please refer to the "Features" section of this product description. Delivery will occur by 15 February 2021 after the completion of all ripstop Rhodesian Brushstroke products. We expect the Keko hats to arrive before the end of 2020 as our manufacturing partners have resumed regular production.
If you have placed an order for our Rhodesian Brushstroke products in ripstop, we will make every effort to ensure that this product is shipped with your other pre-order. To expedite this process and potentially qualify for a excess shipping refund, please send us an email at [email protected] with the invoice order of your previous pre-orders. We will make every effort to accommodate for customers looking to have their orders combined.
Due to the high volume of orders, WE WILL NOT ENTERTAIN ANY REQUESTS FOR SIZE CHANGES. Order correctly the first time please!This special run of pre-orders is for the critical purpose of moving our company to the United States. The entire Fireforce Ventures team sincerely appreciate everyone's support in this regard. See you in Texas!
Country of Origin: Rhodesia
The Rhodesian Brushstroke pattern is legendary, from it's inception during the Rhodesian Bush War to later service throughout Africa. To this day, a variant of Rhodesian Brushstroke to this day remains the standard camo of the Zimbabwean Army. At one point, the pattern was noted as being so effective that it was in contention to replace the M83 Woodland pattern for the United States Marine Corps. We're proud to be one of the few places to be selling this faithful reproduction!
The spittin' image of the Rhodesian soldier was defined by this iconic Rhodesian "Keko" style hat. This classic bush hat is 100% cotton and reproduced in the famous Rhodesian Brushstroke pattern. We've also make several design changes to the hats we previously offered here at Fireforce Ventures.
We are extremely proud to be reproducing a piece of military history! Don't be fooled by cheap imitations. We're proud to be THE ONLY company manufacturing products in the original Rhodesian Brushstroke pattern based off an original bolt of David Whitehead Textiles 2nd Pattern fabric from 1979.
- 100% cotton construction in Rhodesian Brushstroke, based off an original David Whitehead Textile bolt and various other original artifacts
- Iconic "flap cap" or "c*nt cap" style sun flap for neck protection
- Accurate khaki buttons to secure sun flap when not in use (sample photos currently show a green button, this will be corrected once production is complete)
- Orange panel at inside of the hat for aerial recognition
- Replica "Salisbury 1973 tag" based off the design of an original tailored British South Africa Police summer shorts
- Medium: 56-58cm / 7 1/4 inches diameter
- Large: 58-60cm / 7 1/2 inches diameter
- Extra Large: 60-62cm / 7 3/4 inches diameter
All prices in Canadian Dollars (CAD). We ship internationally!