"STAND... IN... THE... DOOR ..... GO, GO GO!"
These "jump knives" have been issued to the Canadian Armed Forces without pause since the World War II, originally manufactured and marked as D.H. Russell Belt Knives. The D.H. Russell legacy is now carried on by Grohmann Knives Ltd. in Pictou, Nova Scotia, where these legendary jump knives are currently manufactured. As of 2021, these knives are still in the Canadian military procurement system as a "Knife, yacht", and regularly issued to front line troops including combat engineers and paratroopers. The knife itself was also purchased extensively as a private use knife by Canadian soldiers throughout the Second World War, Korea, UN Peacekeeping missions, and the War in Afghanistan, if an issued knife was not available.
Tough as nails, and a true piece of living history that you can still use, this knife is a must have!
- Carbon Steel blade
- Removable wrist-lace loop at grip
- Blade approx. 4" x 15/16" of 1/8" stock, total knife length 8 1/4".
- Extremely comfortable grip for any application, from small game dressing and birds to large game.
- Palm & finger fitting "offset" handle for safe grip.
- Grohmann Knives Ltd. lifetime warrantee to cover defects from standard usage - please check at https://www.grohmannknives.com/ for further details
Proudly made in Canada!
All prices are in Canadian Dollars (CAD). We ship internationally!