Country of Origin: Germany
Standard issue to the modern day Bundeswehr and fairly recent productions dated to the 1990s to the early 2000s, these "Norgi" shirts are top notch. Low zip, 100% ultra-soft cotton and elasticated cuffs for extremely cheap, with a zing of Germany. These may be our most comfortable Norgi shirts yet, and can be worn as a base or mid layer in various climatic conditions.
The sleeves can be rolled up with the turtle neck zipper rolled down, for a top notch rugby-style shirt in hotter conditions, allow for some great variety in the wear of the uniform. Additionally, the Norgi is made from a stretchy enough material that the sizing convention allows for one size to fit a wider range of body types. If you can't find you size exactly, going up or down a size based on the sizing guide will work!
Leave it to the Germans for that true one size fit most solution!
Sizing Guide (based on actual body measurements):
- 42/36: 36 inch chest, 5'5-5'7 height range - Extra Small/Small range
- 44/38: 38 inch chest, 5'6-5'8 height range - Small range
- 46/40: 40 inch chest, 5'7-5'9 height range - Small/Medium range
- 48/42: 42 inch chest, 5'8-5'10 height range - Medium range
- 50/44: 44 inch chest, 5'11-6'1 height range - Medium/Large range
- 52/46: 46 inch chest, 6'0-6'2 height range - Large range
- 54/48: 48 inch chest, 6'1-6'3 height range - Large/Extra Large range
- 58/52: 58 inch chest, 6'4+ height range - 2XL range
All prices are in Canadian Dollars (CAD). We ship internationally!
Note: This item is in "Military Surplus Condition." Please refer to our Shipping and Returns Policy for more details