Country of Origin:
German Army wool berets in the ranger green as issued to Panzergrenadier (Armoured Infantry) and Jaeger (Light Infantry) troops. These berets are still used as a piece of garrison dress in the Bundeswehr. Excellent stand in beret for various units military units, such as the Rhodesian Light Infantry!
Sizing Guide (Note: sizes will stretch to an additional 2 inches from what we have marked, our sizing guide serves as a general metric to imperial sizing guide):
- 55 cm - 6 5/8 inches diameter
- 56 cm - 7 inches diameter
- 57 cm - 7 1/8 inches diameter
- 58 cm - 7 1/4 inches diameter
- 59 cm - 7 3/8 inches diameter
- 60 cm - 7 1/2 inches diameter
- 61 cm - 7 3/4 inches diameter
- 62 cm - 7 5/8 inches diameter
All prices are in Canadian Dollars (CAD). We ship internationally!
Note: This product is in "Military Surplus Condition". Please refer to our Shipping and Returns Policy for details.