***MUST READ BEFORE ORDERING, IGNORE AT YOUR OWN PERIL***
We are opening a PRE-ORDER for this item as production has finished but shipping issues will delay our launch until January 2022 at earliest. The quantities that we have made available for this pre-order are all that are available Special pricing for this order ended in September 2021, if you ordered beforehand, your special pricing still applies!
The product photos are the FINAL versions of the product, and reflective exactly of what you will recieve. For more details on the final product, please refer to the "Features" section of this product description. Delivery will occur 120 days after your order, and we will only process and refunds/cancellations after this period.
This product will be shipped separately from any order, or pre-order you may have. We do not recommend ordering any products, as this may significantly delay your order and WILL significantly increase shipping costs.
Due to the high volume of orders, WE WILL NOT ENTERTAIN ANY REQUESTS FOR SIZE CHANGES. Order correctly the first time please! By placing this pre-order, you fully agree and acknowledge all of the above pre-order terms.
The Rhodesian Brushstroke pattern is legendary, from it's inception during the Rhodesian Bush War, to later service throughout Africa, a variant to this day remains the standard camo of the Zimbabwean Army. At one point, the pattern was noted as being so effective that it was in contention to replace the M83 Woodland pattern for the United States Marine Corps.
At long last, a full zip woobie hoodie is now available in one of the most accurate replications of this pattern available! Constructed from materials identically to the mil-spec poncho liner or "woobie", we have added on a ton of features that make this woobie hoodie a cut above the rest:
- Water resistant nylon construction with polyester batting
- Accurately sublimated Rhodesian Brushstroke pattern with accurized pantones based on original wartime fabric bolts
- Two large hand pockets, with zippered internal pockets
- YKK zippers for front closure and internal pockets
- Knitted cuffs and hem in a stylish army green
Sizing Guide (runs baggy):
- Small: Fits 36-40" chest, approx. 29.5" collar to hem measurement, 25" sleeve length
- Medium: Fits 38-42" chest, approx. 30.5" collar to hem measurement, 25.5" sleeve length
- Large: Fits 40-44" chest, approx. 31.5" collar to hem measurement, 26" sleeve length
- XL: Fits 42-46" chest, approx. 32.5" collar to hem measurement, 26.5" sleeve length
- 2XL: Fits 44-48" chest, approx. 33.5" collar to hem measurement, 27" sleeve length
- 3XL: Fits 46-50" chest, approx. 34.5" collar to hem measurement, 27.5" sleeve length
- 4XL: Fits 48-52" chest, approx. 35.5" collar to hem measurement, 28.5" sleeve length
All prices are in Canadian Dollars (CAD). We ship internationally!