The Rhodesian Brushstroke pattern is legendary, from it's inception during the Rhodesian Bush War to later service throughout Africa. To this day, a variant of Rhodesian Brushstroke to this day remains the standard camo of the Zimbabwean Army. At one point, the pattern was noted as being so effective that it was in contention to replace the M83 Woodland pattern for the United States Marine Corps. We're proud to be one of the few places to be selling this faithful reproduction!
We are extremely proud to be reproducing a piece of military history! Don't be fooled by cheap imitations. We're proud to be THE ONLY company manufacturing products in the original Rhodesian Brushstroke pattern based off an original bolt of David Whitehead Textiles 2nd Pattern fabric from 1979. These short inseam "Silkies" were manufactured with the same pantone colours as our incredible reference fabric bolts, making them the most accurate PT shorts on the market!
Perfect for your next deadlift PR or to impress the guests at your braai!
- 100% polyester construction with correct David Whitehead Textiles Rhodesian fabric pantones
- High quality sublimation with green backing
- Two hand pockets for extra usability
- Small inseam for maximum sex appeal
- Warning: Do not wear around communist terrorists, they have been known to spontaneously combust upon contact with these silkies.
Sizing Guide (please note, there is a high degree of adjustability in waist sizes):
- Medium: 28-36" waist, 2.5" inseam
- Large: 30-38" waist, 2.75" inseam
- XL: 32-40" waist, 2.75" inseam
- 2XL: 34-42" waist, 3" inseam
All prices are in Canadian Dollars (CAD). We ship internationally!