The Rhodesian Brushstroke pattern is legendary, from it's inception during the Rhodesian Bush War, to later service throughout Africa, a variant to this day remains the standard camo of the Zimbabwean Army. At one point, the pattern was noted as being so effective that it was in contention to replace the M83 Woodland pattern for the United States Marine Corps.
At long last, a full zip woobie hoodie is now available in one of the most accurate replications of this pattern available! Constructed from materials identically to the mil-spec poncho liner or "woobie", we have added on a ton of features that make this woobie hoodie a cut above the rest:
- Water resistant nylon construction with polyester batting
- Accurately sublimated Rhodesian Brushstroke pattern with accurized pantones based on original wartime fabric bolts
- Two large hand pockets, with zippered internal pockets
- YKK zippers for front closure and internal pockets
- Knitted cuffs and hem in a stylish army green
Sizing Guide (runs baggy):
- Small: Fits 36-40" chest, approx. 29.5" collar to hem measurement, 25" sleeve length
- Medium: Fits 38-42" chest, approx. 30.5" collar to hem measurement, 25.5" sleeve length
- Large: Fits 40-44" chest, approx. 31.5" collar to hem measurement, 26" sleeve length
- XL: Fits 42-46" chest, approx. 32.5" collar to hem measurement, 26.5" sleeve length
- 2XL: Fits 44-48" chest, approx. 33.5" collar to hem measurement, 27" sleeve length
- 3XL: Fits 46-50" chest, approx. 34.5" collar to hem measurement, 27.5" sleeve length
- 4XL: Fits 48-52" chest, approx. 35.5" collar to hem measurement, 28.5" sleeve length
All prices are in United States Dollars (USD). We ship internationally!