Important COVID-19 Related Updates
1. We are a small company that has laid off 4 out of 6 team members. The remaining staff is working in scattered shifts to ensure social distancing is being practiced. Our priority is ensuring that orders that we can pack are dispatched as soon as possible with only one person working at any given time. Every order that we can pack is being packed, with a lot of love and the standard Fireforce Ventures invoice doodle personalized to you.
2. Shipping and supply chains are screwed up nearly everywhere, including our preferred service provider (Canada Post/USPS/EMS). As such, there may be delays with your order that are beyond our control.
3. Many of our partner companies, particularly 0241 Tactical are
currently refocusing their efforts to manufacture products to help with
the global effort against COVID-19. We hate to repeat ourselves, but in
case not everyone was tracking: all pre-orders, new products, research
and development projects and other non-military surplus ventures are
HALTED INDEFINITELY. We have no new updates for you and don’t know when
we will. If you can’t wait anymore, we continue to offer full refunds
regardless to our potential losses.
4. This is not an optimal situation for any of us. As such, we continue
to offer a 15% discount on everything in the store. No strings attached,
no bullshit, and no coupon code needed. We are doing this with a
crashing Canadian dollar and at our own expense, given that there is
always a chance COVID-19 will cause complications with you receiving
1. Who runs your company?
Fireforce Ventures is run by a small team based in Canada, and headed by a Rhodesian Bush War veteran based in Ontario, Canada. Click here to learn more about Fireforce Ventures!
2. When are you going to have "this product" or "that product" in stock, or restocked?
Please don't be "that guy" with this email! We don't give out ETA's on restocks as this can change quick rapidly based on the availability of fabrics, surplus auctions, etc. Given that the fact that we stock almost 500 different products and variations, our procurement schedule is quite erratic. We regularly update our product availability when stuff arrives, and offer email notifications when out-of-stock products return.
3. Where do the operations for Fireforce Ventures take place?
Operations happen on the better side of the Rocky Mountains, in Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
4. Do you ship internationally?
We ship to just about every country in the world where mail can be delivered. Right now, we deliver throughout North America, South America, Europe, Oceania, the Middle East, Southeast Asia and Southern Africa via Canada Post or DHL.
5. I have a shipping question/issue or would like an exchange. What can I do about this?
Please refer to our [email protected]. If you received the wrong product in your order, please send us an email immediately with your order number, and the name of the shipper who signed your invoice. You can email us with this information at
6. What currency does your company accept?
As we are a Canadian company and collect Goods and Services tax from Canadian customers, it makes sense for us to have all of our prices listed in Canadian Dollars. If you order from outside of Canada, what you pay via our Stripe/Square checkout will be automatically converted to your local currency.
7. Do you sell Rhodesian Brushstroke fabric by the yard?
No. We have large bolts of Rhodesian Brushstroke fabric at hand, but we have no plans to sell this product as they are proprietary weaves. Additionally, it is not very cost-effective for anyone when compared to getting manufactured products.
8. Can you create a special or custom products for me?
Short answer, no. We may expand into custom work down the road, but just not at this time. We always have dozens of projects on the go at once, and they take time (and money) to materialize. For example, it took us over a year before we finished getting the popular Rhodesian short-shorts in store. We do things correctly and don't cut corners when it comes to research and development especially when it comes to hard-wearing gear. If you're looking for new product development updates, we recommend checking out our Buyer's Club for more details!
9. I am extremely offended by your small business and liberal use of "memes humour". How come you guys are "white supremacists" and evil?
From day one, we have sold history, not politics. Selling milsurp, making memes, and talking about military history is not towing a political line, regardless of what certain ideologues will tell you. Irony, humour, and good kit doesn't make you a racist. This is especially the case when our company actively tells stories of forgotten native African soldiers, particularly from the former state of Rhodesia.
We don't condone any extremist views, political violence, or any thing of the sort. If you're still not convinced, we're more than happy to sell you "Evil Communist Kit" which you can utilize to protest our decadent capitalist small business.