Country of Origin: East Germany (defunct Commies!)
Utilized by the East German People's Army (Nationale Volksarmee), the Struchmuster or "raindrop" pattern was first developed as the standard issue cammies in 1965 by some godless Eastern Bloc commies. This interesting Warsaw Pact pattern was noted to have found it's way to Africa through the Soviet support of various communist anti-colonial forces. Ironically, this would lead to the uniform being observed as used by the Rhodesian Selous Scouts in "pseudo-ops" as they blended in with these forces, and slotted floppy.
Overall, an interesting piece of kit with some very non-standardized pocket. They're a bit older, but still in outstanding quality as far as milsurp is concerned. Own a piece of history today, as these uniform bits become scarcer!
All prices are in Canadian Dollars (CAD). All prices are in Canadian Dollars (CAD). We ship internationally!
Sizing Guide (based on actual measurements):
- Size 44: 44 inch EU size, 36-38 inch chest measurement
- Size 48: 48 inch EU size, 38-40 inch chest measurement
- Size 52: 52 inch EU size, 42-44 inch chest measurement
- Size 58: 58 inch EU size 44-46 inch chest measurement
- Size 60: 60 inch EU size 46-48 inch chest measurement
Note: This item is in "Military Surplus Condition." Please refer to our Shipping and Returns Policy for more details.