Country of Origin: United Kingdom
The classic British Army Disruptive Material Pattern (DPM), the go-to" field pant for "Fudds" and "Tacticool" operators alike. First drawn up in the early 1960s with heavy influences from the earlier British Denison patterns, the four colour pattern was a standardization of the previously hand drawn pattern. It works exceptionally well in the bush, and saw a service life of almost five decades.
These outstanding pants proved to be quite effective in temperate environments. As a testament to the effectiveness of this pattern, it continues to be used to this day around the world in different variations. Don't get caught with your knickers in a lace! These are the "gucchi-est" possible British Army Field Pants in the operationally proven British DPM.
- British Disruptive Pattern Material (DPM) in Soldier 95 woodland shades
- Lightweight and very comfortable 65-30 poly-cotton construction
- Large slotted buttons for excellent utility and access
- Two large cargo/map buttoned pockets
- Two oversized buttoned hand pockets
- Buttoned arse pocket
- Large stable belt loops measuring approximately 2.5" - perfect for garrison or large holster belts
- Waist adjustment buttons and waistband cord, allowing up to 2" in waist size reduction
- Boot blousing straps at leg cuffs
All prices are in Canadian Dollars (CAD). We ship internationally!
Note: This item is in "Military Surplus Condition." Please refer to our Shipping and Returns Policy for more details.