Country of Origin: United Kingdom
Tiocfaidh ár lá...errrr.... I mean uhh... God Save the Queen!
The classic British Army Disruptive Material Pattern (DPM), the go-to" field shirt for "Fudds" and "Tacticool" operators alike. First drawn up in the early 1960s with heavy influences from the earlier British Denison patterns, the four colour pattern was a standardization of the previously hand drawn pattern. It works exceptionally well in the bush, and saw a service life of almost five decades.
These heavyweight combat smocks in the classic Soldier 95 DPM pattern, utilized both by the British Army, and certain non-state actors in their general vicinity. They are built extraordinarily well, with a hard-use zipper, internal cinching straps, and four large buttoned pockets.
Guide (based on actual garment measurement):
- Medium-Extra Long: 46 inch chest, 37 inch length
- Large-Long: 50 inch chest, 35 inch length
- Large-Extra Extra Long: 50 inch chest, 39 inch length
- Extra Long-Long: 54 inch chest, 35 inch length
- Extra Large-Extra Long: 54 inch chest, 37 inch length
- Extra Extra Large - Extra Extra Long: 58 inch chest, 39 inch length
All prices are in Canadian Dollars (CAD). We
Note: This item is
in "Military Surplus Condition." Please refer to our Shipping and
Returns Policy for more details.