Country of Origin: United Kingdom
The British Multi-Terrain Pattern (MTP) utilizes some of the colour scheme of the American Multicam pattern, with shapes and patterns of the classic British DPM. What you get as a result, is an outstanding, sharp pattern that keeps the enemy guessing. This outstanding camouflage pattern continues to serve the British Army into the modern day due to it's incredible utility in a wide range of enviroments.
These classic British styled trousers were designed with nasty cold, wet and windy conditions in mind. They are chalk full of features including:
- Heavy duty construction to resist wind and rain
- Zippered Fly
- Adjustable waist up to 2 inches with buttoned cinching straps
- Large stable belt sized belt loops measuring 3 inches - perfect for duty and holster belts
- Exposed slot buttons for easy access while wearing gloves
- Two velcro flap covered hand pockets
- Two large cargo pockets
- A hefty arse pocket
- Split velcro-closure at ankle allowing them to be quickly worn over other layers/boots
- Boot blousing straps at bottom of trouser legs
Genuine British Army surplus, and a great piece of "operator" kit for your next adventure without breaking the bank. What's not to love?
All prices are in Canadian Dollars (CAD). We ship internationally!
Note: This product is in "Military Surplus Condition". Please refer to our Shipping and Returns Policy for details.