There's a reason British troops swear by their current issue lightweight MVP kit!
The British Multi-Terrain Pattern (MTP) utilizes some of the colour scheme of the American Multicam pattern with shapes and patterns of the classic British DPM. What you get as a result is an outstanding and sharp pattern that keeps the enemy guessing. Combine this excellent modern pattern with the British Army's proprietary waterproof Moisture Vapour Permeable (MVP) material, and you have a top notch rain paint that rivals the most expensive commercial Gortex pants.
This rain pant features a no-nonsense construction packed with features:
- Featuring the revised Mk. 2 MTP MVP pattern
- Moisture Vapour Permeable construction in MTP, making it waterproof and lightweight
- Completely packable into the size of a small lunch bag
- Full top and bottom zips at side, for easy wear over bulky trousers and footwear
- Elastic waistband for ease of sizing
- Cinching bungies at waist for additional adjustments
- Velcro secured leg cuffs
- Small: 28-32" waist, 28-30" inseam - Labelled as 70/70
- Medium: 30-34" waist, 31-33" inseam - Labelled as 75/80
- Large: 32-36" waist - 32-34" inseam - Labelled as 80/90
- Extra Large: 34-38" waist - 33-35" inseam - Labelled as 85/95
All prices are in Canadian Dollars (CAD). We ship internationally!
Note: This product is in "Military Surplus Condition". Please refer to our Shipping and Returns Policy for details!