There's a reason British troops swear by their current issue lightweight MVP kit!
The British Multi-Terrain Pattern (MTP) utilizes some of the colour scheme of the American Multicam pattern, with shapes and patterns of the classic British DPM. What you get as a result, is an outstanding, sharp pattern that keeps the enemy guessing. Combine this excellent modern pattern with the British Army's proprietary waterproof Moisture Vapour Permeable (MVP) material, and you have a top notch rain paint that rivals the most expensive commercial Gortex pants.
This rain pant features a no-nonsense construction packed with features:
- Featuring the earlier Mk. 1 MTP pattern, nearly identical to the pattern on other MTP kit
- Moisture Vapour Permeable construction in MTP, making it waterproof and lightweight
- Completely packable into the size of a small lunch bag
- Full top and bottom zips at side, for easy wear over bulky trousers and footwear
- Elastic waistband for ease of sizing
- Cinching bungies at waist for additional adjustments
- Velcro secured leg cuffs
- Small: 28-32" waist, 28-30" inseam - Labelled as 70/70
- Medium: 30-34" waist, 31-33" inseam - Labelled as 75/80
- Large: 32-36" waist - 32-34" inseam - Labelled as 80/90
- Extra Large: 34-38" waist - 33-35" inseam - Labelled as 85/95
All prices are in Canadian Dollars (CAD). We ship internationally!
Note: This product is in "Military Surplus Condition". Please refer to our Shipping and Returns Policy for details!