There's a reason British troops swear by their lightweight MVP jackets!
The British Multi-Terrain Pattern (MTP) utilizes some of the colour scheme of the American Multicam pattern, with shapes and patterns of the classic British DPM. What you get as a result, is an outstanding, sharp pattern that keeps the enemy guessing. Combine this excellent modern pattern with the British Army's proprietary waterproof Moisture Vapour Permeable (MVP) material, and you have a top notch jackets that rivals the most expensive commercial Gortex jackets.
This jacket features a no-nonsense construction packed with features:
- Moisture Vapour Permeable construction in MTP, making it waterproof and lightweight
- Completely packable into the size of a small lunch bag
- Fleece lined collar for additional warmth, comfort and insulation when worn in turtleneck configuration
- Tough two way zipper system
- Two velcroed shoulder pockets
- Velcro epaulette for rank or identification slip-ons
- Zippered armpit openings for breathability
- Cinching bungies at waist
- Small: 36-38 inch chest, 5'6-5'8 height
- Medium: 38-40 inch chest, 5'9-5'11 height
- Large: 40-42 inch chest, 6'0-6'2 height
- Extra-Large: 42-44 inch chest, 6'1-6'3 height
- Extra Extra-Large: 44-46 inch chest, 6'4+ height
All prices are in Canadian Dollars (CAD). We ship internationally!
Note: This product is in "Military Surplus Condition". Please refer to our Shipping and Returns Policy for details!