"FINALLY, some good f***in' kit" - "Greg" the Russian, as he licks his lips
The British Multi-Terrain Pattern (MTP) utilizes some of the colour scheme of the American Multicam pattern, with shapes and patterns of the classic British DPM. What you get as a result, is an outstanding, sharp pattern that keeps the enemy guessing. This outstanding camouflage pattern continues to serve the British Army into the modern day due to it's incredible utility in a wide range of enviroments.
- Poly-cotton construction in British Multi-Terrain Pattern
- Extra thick front cinching straps, to allow shorts to be tightened about 1-2 inches
- Zippered fly
- Buttoned cinching straps on side, for additional size adjustment
- Large stable belt sized belt loops measuring 3 inches - perfect for duty and holster belts
- All pockets slot buttoned and covered by a layer of folded fabric for added protection
- Two hand pockets
- Two large cargo pockets
- A hefty arse buttoned pocket
Well fitting, highly utilitarian and absolutely bloody marvellous, these Bermuda shorts truly punch well above their weight in terms of value. These Bermudas are an absolute must-have for milsurp geeks and adventurers alike!
Sizing Note: Seat sizes refers to your measurement around your butt, approximately at the centre of your arse crack. As long as your actual arse size is close, and you are within 1-2 inches of the listed waist size, you should be good to go!
All prices are in Canadian Dollars (CAD). We ship internationally!
Note: This product is in "Military Surplus Condition". Please refer to our Shipping and Returns Policy for details.