Country of Origin: United Kingdom
"FINALLY, some good f***in' kit" - "Greg" the Russian, as he licks his lips
outstanding hats proved to be quite effective in arid conditions, and
saw a fair bit of service through both Gulf Wars, and the War in
Afghanistan. As a testament to the effectiveness of this pattern, it
continues to be used to this day around the world in different
variations, particularly among local armies operating in the Savannah of
- Poly-cotton construction in British Desert DPM
- Extra thick front cinching straps, to allow shorts to be tightened about 1-2 inches
- Zippered fly
- Buttoned cinching straps on side, for additional size adjustment
- Large stable belt sized belt loops measuring 3 inches - perfect for duty and holster belts
- All pockets slot buttoned and covered by a layer of folded fabric for added protection
- Two hand pockets
- Two large cargo pockets
- A hefty arse buttoned pocket
fitting, highly utilitarian and absolutely bloody marvellous, these
Bermuda shorts truly punch well above their weight in terms of value.
These Bermudas are an absolute must-have for milsurp geeks and
Sizing Note: Seat
sizes refers to your measurement around your butt, approximately at the
centre of your arse crack. As long as your actual arse size is close,
and you are within 1-2 inches of the listed waist size, you should be
good to go!
All prices are in Canadian Dollars (CAD). We ship internationally!
Note: This product is in "Military Surplus Condition". Please refer to our Shipping and Returns Policy for details.