These are extra comfy British Army Tilley Hats in the operationally proven DPM. They feature a no nonsense design with air grommets a floppy brim, and may include an optional bungie chinstrap.
The classic British Army Disruptive Material Pattern (DPM), the go-to uniform for "Fudds" and "Tacticool" operators alike. First drawn up in the early 1960s with heavy influences from the earlier British Denison patterns, the four colour pattern was a standardization of the previously hand drawn pattern. It works exceptionally well in the bush, and saw a service life of almost five decades.
- 55 cm - 6 5/8 inches diameter
- 56 cm - 7 inches diameter
- 57 cm - 7 1/8 inches diameter
- 58 cm - 7 1/4 inches diameter
- 59 cm - 7 3/8 inches diameter
- 60 cm - 7 1/2 inches diameter
- 61 cm - 7 3/4 inches diameter
- 62 cm - 7 5/8 inches diameter
All prices are in Canadian Dollars (CAD). We ship internationally!
Note: This product is in "Military Surplus Condition". Please refer to our Shipping and Returns Policy for details.