The classic British Army Disruptive Material Pattern (DPM), the go-to uniform for "Fudds" and "Tacticool" operators alike. First drawn up in the early 1960s with heavy influences from the earlier British Denison patterns, the four colour pattern was a standardization of the previously hand drawn pattern. It works exceptionally well in the bush, and saw a service life of almost five decades.
These snazzy little combat boonies, feature option chinstraps, foliage loops and an extra discrete 2.5 inch boonie brim, for that extra "Ally" look. Recce away, my dudes.
- 55 cm - 6 5/8 inches diameter
- 56 cm - 7 inches diameter
- 57 cm - 7 1/8 inches diameter
- 58 cm - 7 1/4 inches diameter
- 59 cm - 7 3/8 inches diameter
- 60 cm - 7 1/2 inches diameter
- 61 cm - 7 3/4 inches diameter
- 62 cm - 7 5/8 inches diameter
All prices are in Canadian Dollars (CAD). We ship internationally!
Note: This product is in "Military Surplus Condition". Please refer to our Shipping and Returns Policy for details.