Country of Origin:
COMING SOON! The last of our batch and virtually impossible to find now. Once they're gone, they're gone!
These excellent smocks were adopted by the Austrian Army with direct inspiration from the former Wehrmacht "Erbsenmuster" pattern which was fielded during the Second World War. They take a lot of design inspiration from the minimalistic sniper anoraks from the Second World War era with a few additional modernizing features. These smocks were issued from the late 1961 in it's distinctive 2nd pattern camouflauge variation, and would continue to see service in various early and later design schemes until the 1970s. The hallmark feature of these 2nd pattern smocks is the simplified "pea dot" scheme and limited overlapping, as opposed to the original 1957 issue 1st pattern design which featured overlapping "pea dots". These smocks are getting increasingly harder to find given their relatively rare use after the 1960s and the extremely limited of remaining stock remaining in surplus warehouses.
- A funky, and increasingly hard to find Austrian Pea Pattern
- Extra sneaky hood for sniper types
- Foliage loops similar to the WW2 era German smocks
- Heavyweight smock construction
- 4x large buttoned torso pockets
- Tubular hand pockets to access inner shirts and tunics
- Snap buttons
- Small - 36-38 inch chest
- Medium - 38-40-inch chest
- Large - 40-42 inch chest
- Extra Large - 40-42 inch chest
All prices are Canadian Dollars (CAD). We ship internationally!
Note: This product is in "Military Surplus Condition". Please refer to our shipping and returns policy for more details.